Sunday, July 24, 2011

RAIN OR SHINE

This is the third or fourth time I have attempted to write this blog.  It seems that every time I make an attempt I get a block and set the computer aside to take a break and when I make it back it freezes up.  So perhaps this time, due to how many times I have tried, I will be able to get this out all in one sitting.  It may be rough with the sun being out...

The weather report is all sun... until this coming Tuesday.  The past two Tuesdays have shown us some rain and some shine.  They have also been two of the best markets we have seen yet.  It has been nice to see the people out and doing things even when the rain is threatening.  I think that the northwest spirit must rub off on the out-of-towners.  We met a couple from the south two weeks ago who was here on vacation.  They came back for seconds even though it rained almost the whole time they were there.  That is the way things tended to go the last two weeks.  When it rained and I was hanging out under the tent, we would get busy and I would be grilling.  Grilling in the rain... that is so NW.  

The computer did freeze again but thanks to Google Chrome I was able to get it back! Thanks for nothing Internet Explorer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment