Sunday, June 26, 2011

AM I FLYING TIME OR IS IT FLYING?

Wow WEE its been a close to a week since I last Blogged.  I am starting to figure out that blogging is much like a religion.  If let yourself fall behind on studies or meditation it gets harder and harder to get back into in.  I really enjoy blogging and was getting to a point were I was really looking forward to getting off work just to put down my thoughts.  After the last market I was so sleepy I decided to skip my blog that night after I started to fall asleep trying to find something to watch on net flix.  When I woke up and noticed that I had not even signed in I thought that maybe it was time to sleep.  I actually did have a blog all ready to go the next night but my computer froze up and I lost it.  I didn't like that one anyhow so I guess the universe knows whats best.  The next night I helped some friends move and made dinner.  After a long day of deadheading flowers and being bent over for 8 hours the last thing you want to do is move a bunch of heavy things.  And the last thing you feel like doing after work and moving is... well you don't feel like doing anything at all.   So here I am wondering where all the time went.  Seems like I should have enough time to sit down type for a few minutes at least every day.  So if you follow this blog and you don't get anything new to read I would love it if you called me out.  I always have something to say... just not sure you are always going to want to hear it ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment