Thursday, June 16, 2011

KILLING IT THE FIRST TIME

Cannon Beach Farmers Market went well on Tuesday. So well that I did not get a blog up like I had planned because of my lack of energy.  I am still lacking the brain power to type and make sense so I will make this short.  The big news of the day for me came from my friend Jen that runs the market.  She suggested to the CBFM board that I be there every week like she had suggested months ago and I had wanted all along.  I guess they liked Seaing Greens because they said yes!  So I will be cooking every Tuesday.  Salmon and Sturgeon will most likely be on the menu again and I hear talk of some rock cod being avalible.  I am also thinking I will be using some of the local strawberries to make a strawberry basil dressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment