Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SAME OLE SAME OLE

The market tonight was fun once again.  We did just about the same amount of sales but it did not feel as busy.  I hope its just getting easy and was not just a slow market.  We did rockfish tacos today and sold out in almost an hour.  I don't know what it is about fish tacos but people just seem to love them.  It was really funny because even when we were out I has some people come up an ask if we still had tacos left.  When I told them no they said that they were not going to get them anyway... they just wanted to know if we still had them.  I think they were on a diet or something and maybe they were not feeling deprived enough.  Whats up with that?  So even though it wasn't really the same ole thing product wise, it was on the numbers side.  It does not bother me. In fact it makes me happy because I know that we are really going to kill it next month when all the kids have been out of school a bit longer.  Now is the time to start thinking about products that can be taken back to a hotel room.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment