Sunday, June 19, 2011

TEAZ ME

After a great yoga session yesterday I was chatting with my teacher about my lemonade dilemma.  She bought up another solution that has been suggested to me before.  I think iced tea is something that a lot of people love.  Again the problem for me is that tea is not something that people grow and harvest here in Oregon.  She had a solution to that also.  There is a tea company here in Oregon that makes a really tasty mint tea.  Steve Smith is someone a lot of you know about but maybe not by name.  Smith is the master mind behind Stash tea and also Tazo.  After selling those two companies you would think he would just kick back and live the stress free life but not this guy.  Smith tea is all made in small batches and just like Stash and Tazo they are put together in Portland.  Even better for me and my insane need to have as much of my product from local sources, the mint tea is straight mint and from Oregon! So mint tea is to come and some lemonade from time to time. That could make one heck of an Arnold Palmer!

1 comment:

  1. You could also use the new growth on pine trees to make tea, it has a very fresh citris like taste to it

    ReplyDelete